Rain And You

When the rain drop touches my cheeks and rolls down from the chin, I missed your lips kissing my cheeks My whole body blushes and my heart rejoiced the same way, how a peacock does when it rains for the first time .

I missed your smile when the rain started to gain momentum.
I missed your sparkling eyes when the lightning in the sky flashes my eyes.
I missed your hairs passing through my fingers when the wind passes through.
I missed your essence when the atmosphere was filled with the smell of the soil.
I missed you in the backseat of my bike when I was moving slow on it, in that moderate rain, singing some edshearan songs
The whole atmosphere the whole environment was so perfect , so perfect that the nature was looking for somebody as perfect as you.
My heart was still searching for that missing part which you took away with no intention of giving it back.
When rain kissed your cheeks and rolls down from the chin,I was so jealous with the rain that how lucky the rain is , it was the time when i missed you the most and the rain made me felt it much more.
And yes,
Whenever it rains , I feel you.

Comments