Brother & Competitor


When I was alone you were the one who hold my hand and help to raise up....Maybe I was another available every time when you needed me. But still, u didn't left...U understand my problems... And difficulties at that time...You are the one who is always ready to discard his body just for me...You walked the most dangerous ways.. Just to find a easiest solution for me....You acts as my armour and never broke ...Maybe you were not loved the what I am..But u never made me feel like m the younger...You always treated me as like you..Thus success, this name is alive is just because of you...Whenever I was grounded you helped me to fly again...You did everything to me so that u can be happy even if you are not. You are the one, who is always ready to discard his soul for me....My pride, presence , best friend, armour, soul, guru, soul, my lifestyle....My Brother...


Comments

Best From Life

Rain And You