Chester Bennington

I Feel all this thing when i got the news of Chester Bennington Death!
i was shattered and broken down.
this is how i feel!

I don't know how I got this way!I was never alrightI will never be alrightThis life gave me much more than I expectedBut now this is getting highAnd I can't communicate with my thoughtsArticulating my feelings..Searching for something new Searching to end this thing here tonightWhy do I feel this way?Too confused, too irritated I am surrounded with many people but still I found myself alone in meNever cried but still heart ripping off, screaming to get free from this...I think this all is because of a habit of mine...So I will break my habit tonight...The habit to live...The habit to live life...


RIP Chester Bennington

Comments

Best From Life

Rain And You