Mom

You are the one that's why I am here in this world,
Living a life ...safe and sound...
You acts as my armour, my shield to every damn problems I face...
At first I was not knowing anything about this world..
Then you directed and drove me to tackle this world..
You made me eligible to have a living here..
You disrespected yourself to make me a good one in this bad one...
You never left my side even if this whole world was against me..
Even if I was wrong somewhere, you taught me how to correct it up...
When I raised up, and became eligible to understand this world and life on my own a bit...
I started disrespecting you..
I started to be out rather than with you...
I started hating things what you make...
But still you never left my side ...
Due to all those ignorance and disrespect you were still by side...
And then I grew up a little more... And started to live independent without thinking that you actually exist...
And still u were by my side...
. M still learning about things .....
My soul, my backbone, my respect, my pride, my presence ...
My First and immortal love..
My Mom......




Comments

Best From Life

Rain And You